Facilitated by Michelle Peard, SPHR-CA
The importance of recordkeeping in human resource programs has risen dramatically in recent years due to Federal and State compliance requirements and organizational needs to track resources and expenses.
In this seminar, participants learn the importance of accurate recordkeeping.
Course content includes:
- Updated regulations on what to keep, where and why
- How long to keep records
- Who can access and use information
- The importance of objective documentation for use if resolving potential questions, problems, or legal charges
Members: $130 | Non-Members: $200
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
9:00am – 3:00pm
SDEA Cancellation Policy:
ALL cancellations for any SDEA event must be received:
- 5 business days prior to the event to receive a full refund
- 3-5 business days before the event, to receive a 50% refund
- 48 business hours before, registrants will not be eligible for a refund.
** Scheduled participants who fail to attend will be billed the full cost of registration.