SDEA’s HR experts are available by phone or email to help you with your HR questions and needs.
- Consultation with an Employment Law Attorney
SDEA has partnered with employment law firm Ogletree Deakins to provide members with legal consultation. This benefit is by referral of an SDEA employee and is meant to compliment the unlimited HR consultation in the rare circumstances where a legal opinion is needed or a claim has been filed.
- Employment Practices Review (Complimentary with first year of membership)
This one-hour, on-site review is critical in identifying areas of immediate need for your organization, discussing any HR concerns, establishing an action plan for potential HR compliance issues, and providing recommendations for state-mandated training and elective professional development.
- SDEA’s Wage and Salary Survey (Complimentary with first year of membership)
Receive a copy of SDEA’s annual Wage & Salary Survey, which contains the latest, most accurate labor market information for San Diego County (Survey retail price: $450-$650).
- Monthly Newsletter
SDEA’s monthly newsletter provides members with the latest in HR best practices and employment law matters, special offers, and other relevant HR and business-related news.
Discounted Member Benefits
- Payroll and employer-related services, such as workers’ compensation insurance, employee benefits, retirement plans and Section 125 and 132 plans to clients seeking highly-flexible, innovative solutions to meet their growing business needs.
- HR and Leadership Skills Training and Development courses, including Management Essentials and Advanced Management Essentials Certificate programs, Harassment Prevention Training, and more, all led by SDEA-certified instructors with classroom, webinar, and on-site options.
- Employee Handbook review/update and HR Compliance support/review services
- SDEA’s annual Employment Law Update, workshops, and networking events help members stay informed about changing legislation and provides opportunities to connect with fellow employers about relevant HR and business-related topics.