SDEA’s HR Certificate Program
SDEA’s HR Certificate provides a professional certification to individuals who are learning on the job and who would like to have the benefit of formal preparation, classes and training on the subject of Human Resources.
Overview of Courses
SDEA’s eight required courses delve into the primary areas of professional development in HR, including leadership, employment law, and compensation and benefits, to name a few. SDEA’s elective courses cover a variety of topics to allow participants to select the areas they think will be most valuable in their role.
- 8 required courses
- 4 electives (participant may select courses from a list of elective options)
- $100 application fee for SDEA members | $150 for non-members
- Courses may be paid for individually as the participant registers
- All courses must be completed within 2 years of registration into the Certificate Program
- A final exam is offered once all 12 courses are completed
Click on a class below for more information:
|Required Courses (8)||Elective Courses (choose 4)|
|Personnel Law Compliance||Managing the Unmanageable: Leaves in CA|