To provide professional certification to individuals who are learning on the job, but have not had the benefit of formal preparation or training.
Overview of Courses:
Our required courses delve into the primary areas of professional development in HR, including leadership, employment law, and compensation and benefits. Our list of elective courses is varied to allow students to select the topics of study they feel will be most valuable to them in their roles within their specific organization.
- 9 required courses
- 3 additional electives (student chooses which three)
- $100 application fee for members/ $150 for non-members
- Courses are paid for individually as student registers
- MUST be completed within 2 years of registration
- Final Exam offered once all 12 courses are complete
Click on a class below for more information: