If you have been thinking about earning a Certificate in HR, 2014 is your year to realize this goal!
SDEA’s HR Certificate provides a professional certification to individuals who are learning on the job, and who would like to have the benefit of formal preparation, classes and training on the subject of HR.
Overview of Courses:
SDEA’s 9 required courses delve into the primary areas of professional development in HR, including leadership, employment law, and compensation and benefits, to name a few. SDEA’s elective courses are varied to allow students to select the topics of study they feel will be most valuable to them in their roles within their specific organization.
- 9 required courses
- 3 additional electives (the student chooses which three)
- $100 application fee for members | $150 for non-members
- Courses are paid for individually as the student registers
- All courses must be completed within 2 years of registration for the Certificate Program
- Final Exam offered once all 12 courses are complete
Click on a class below for more information: