Facilitated by Tom Bright
When employees do not communicate clearly with each other, the resulting misunderstandings can create barriers between them. Each group sees the differences in the other group and believes the others are not only wrong, but are deliberately doing things to cause problems. This results in poor customer service, productivity, and morale. To establish and maintain a productive work environment, employees need to understand the importance of open, two-way communication between people.
This workshop will teach you to:
- Overcome barriers and increase your understanding of others’ differences
- Assess communication effectiveness
- Create a clear, concise message
Members: $115 | Non-Members: $150
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
SDEA Cancellation Policy:
ALL cancellations for any SDEA event must be received:
- 5 business days prior to the event to receive a full refund
- 3-4 business days before the event, to receive a 50% refund
- 48 business hours before, registrants will not be eligible for a refund.
** Scheduled participants who fail to attend will be billed the full cost of registration.